Monday, March 31, 2014

23 Weeks Bumpdate!

Wow! Another week has flown by! I spent the beginning of the week recovering from the craziness of having my family here and of course got the house back in order! I worked quite a bit as well! I had a check up with my doctor on Wednesday and it was pretty quick and easy! She told me I have a model pregnancy and would see me back in 6 weeks for my pregnancy diabetes screen. I did ask her about the Braxton Hicks and she said it was totally normal! Her advice was to stay hydrated and rest as needed. I haven't had a ton in the past week, but the ones I have had are uncomfortable! 

Kyle was gone this weekend, so Macey Jane and I are anxiously awaiting his arrival back home! We celebrate our 3 year wedding anniversary on Wednesday! We are looking forward to a relaxing weekend! Kyle has a hail and farewell with the command on Friday and then we plan on watching the Gators play and going to dinner for our anniversary on Saturday! 


How far along? 23 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss:  Gained .5 lb this week! :) -5.5 total
Maternity clothes: I was given some shorts by a friend and will be heading out today to buy some more and also some workout pants! The waistbands are getting super uncomfortable!
Stretch marks? Nope!! I rub coconut oil on every night!
Sleep? Sleep was much better this week!


Miss Anything? Chipotle! My sister called me as she was getting to-go and my mouth started watering for it! And always Chick-fil-A... don't take these things for granted people!
Movement: On Sunday morning, I saw my belly move for the first time! I was sooo excited and grabbed my phone to record it, but of course it was too late! I have an anterior placenta so it is more difficult to see or feel movement early on. I can't wait for Kyle to feel her when he gets home!
Food cravings? Icees, avocado and honeycrisp apples and cheese!
Anything making you sick or queasy? Hmm not really!
Gender: Girl! :) 
Symptoms: Braxton Hicks, lower back pain, growing boobs! :)
Labor signs? Not yet!
Belly button in or out? In almost completely flat!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time?  Happy
Worst moment this week: Kyle being gone! But, I got LOTS done and was able to relax and not worry about cooking meals, laundry, cleaning! :)
Best moment this week: Seeing my belly move from her kick! Makes it so real!
Looking forward to: Her crib, dresser and glider gets delivered on Thursday!! I can't wait to put it all together and see her room come together! I'm so excited!
Baby info:  She's a papaya and her lungs are beginning to form! :) 

No comments :

Post a Comment