Wednesday, March 26, 2014

22 Weeks Bumpdate

Still playing catch up! But, a short blog to document Week 22! :) Kyle took this picture of me at Lanikai Beach on Saturday with my family! Boy am I growing! :)



How far along? 22 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss:  Gained 3 lbs in the past 2 weeks! :) Still down 6 lbs pre-pregnancy! Happy with my progress!
Maternity clothes: Shorts and pants are becoming a little more uncomfortable! I need to pick up a belly band!
Stretch marks? Nope!!
Sleep? Back in my own bed, but sleep is becoming more and more challenging. It's super hard to get comfy and then avoiding my back as well. Then there is the constant pressure on my bladder! 

Miss Anything? My family. It was so hard to say goodbye to them! By far, it is one of the worst things about being in Hawaii! I won't see my nephew for 9 months! I really can't even digest that right now! I am so thankful they visited and we really had a great time! 
Movement: Experiencing lots of little kicks and punches. At first I wasn't  convinced, but now I know it's her. She loves to hang out in the lower left part of my belly.
Food cravings? After indulging with my family for the past 10 days, I am actually craving healthy food!
Anything making you sick or queasy? Thinking about the delivery process. I am so anxious about it!
Gender: Little Charlotte! Still no middle name (ahem... Kyle). At this point, I'm starting to think she won't have a middle name!! 
Symptoms: I had Braxton Hicks yesterday. Wow, not so fun. I think it's a sign to slow down for sure! I'll address with my doctor at my appt this week.
Labor signs? Nope, unless the BH count? She needs to stay put... for a while!
Belly button in or out? In, but not for much longer!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time?  Happy
Worst moment this week: Saying goodbye to my family!
Best moment this week: Her baby shower and receiving so many thoughtful things from friends and family!
Looking forward to: Having no plans! Kyle will be gone this weekend and I'll be working some, but I'm excited to relax and not have an itinerary to live by! :)
Baby info:  She's a spaghetti squash and weighs over a whole pound now!


No comments :

Post a Comment