Sunday, April 13, 2014

25 Weeks Bumpdate!

Hit the 25 week mark and feeling really great! Last weekend we celebrated our anniversary at Hy's Steakhouse in Waikiki! Kyle and I both agreed it was our best meal yet since being in Hawaii!! On the menu was Shrimp Cocktail (my fav), table side Caesar Salad and Filet Mignon with Garlic Mashed Potatoes and Creamed Spinach! The meal was so delicious! They even brought us a piece of homemade Cheesecake for our anniversary! But of course, we had to have the table side Bananas Foster too!!





On Sunday, we checked out Chad Lou's, a coffee shop in downtown Kailua, before church. My friend, Amanda, and I tried to go the previous weekend, but their oven was broken! They have delicious coffees and a great menu as well! It's an eclectic atmosphere too! 

After church, we were feeling adventurous so we decided to rent a kayak from the Marine Corp base and go kayaking! We grabbed some sandwiches and snacks from Whole Foods and set out on our journey, with Macey Jane in tow! We kayaked out to Flat Island off the coast of Kailua Beach! It was really fun! Our goal was to make it to the Mokes, but it was pretty windy and Macey Jane was getting wet and didn't really like it! 


How far along? 25 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: down 3 lbs.
Maternity clothes: I ventured to Motherhood Maternity one day after work and was able to return some things that I got when we were in Virginia that were too big! Plus, Hawaii is so casual that I would have never been able to wear some of the stuff! Looking forward to wearing some of the outfits on our Babymoon next month!
Stretch marks? Nope!
Sleep? Ehh, ok. Got in a few naps this week, but on days that I can/want to sleep in, I can't! So frustrating! I'm trying to stock up on sleep because I know soon I won't be getting it! 


Miss Anything? I missed "home"/Florida/the South. I often think about our Jax house and our life there, especially being close to family, craft stores, Publix, to name a few! All those things you take for granted! However, it is crazy to think that we have been in Hawaii for 3 months already and only have about 15 months to go! Trying to enjoy all the time we have here!
Movement: Oh yes! She is flipping around and kicking like crazy! I love the constant reminder of her!
Food cravings? Starbursts (only pink and reds though!) and Icees (but I think that may be on the way out! They haven't tasted as good to me lately!)
Anything making you sick or queasy? No
Gender: Girl! :) Still no middle name for our princess! Poor thing! :( 
Symptoms: Nope. Had a pretty good week! Besides some lower back pain, I've felt really good!
Labor signs? Not yet!
Belly button in or out? Completely flat! In some shirts/dresses it looks like have an outie already!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time?  Happy
Worst moment this week: Dealing with rescheduling our airline tickets for our babymoon. The airline went out of business and was supposed to reschedule us on another airline, but of course that was a lie.
Best moment this week: My family booked their next trip to come out and visit in February! We will be a party of 8 with 2 babies in tow, 1 toddler and 5 adults! I think we will need one of those passenger vans!!
Looking forward to: The Florida/Georgia Line concert in a couple weeks! :)
Baby info:  She's an eggplant! Ok, now I want eggplant parmesan! :) Her nostrils are beginning to open and her vocal chords are also developing! 




No comments :

Post a Comment