Thursday, January 4, 2018

Bumpdate: 32 Weeks


The holidays were super busy and I missed my 30 week bumpdate! Here is my 32 week bumpdate with Charlotte! 

All looks good with Baby Boy and he is continuing to grow! At our last ultrasound he was head down and now we go to the doctor every 2 weeks. 

How far along? 32 weeks 
Total weight gain/loss:  up 9lbs from my pre-pregnancy weight!
Maternity clothes: Yes! Got some new ones for Christmas too!
Stretch marks? Not yet! But lately I feel like my stomach cannot stretch any further!
Sleep? Some nights I am up on and off all night. If I can get a 4-5 hour stretch without waking up or going to the bathroom, that is a win! 
Miss Anything? Sleeping on my back, mobility, working out normally!
Movement: Lots of movement. We had an ultrasound a few weeks back and he is head down! I also know where his butt and feet are!
Food cravings? I'm at the point where it is getting hard to eat and I get full very quickly! Still craving sweets!
Anything making you sick or queasy? Not really, just get full really quickly and then feel uncomfortable and sick to my stomach.
Gender: Boy! 
Symptoms: The Braxton Hicks contractions have started! The other night I had them all through the night. Labor signs? My chiropractor mentioned that my hips have opened since the last time he adjusted me! Yikes!
Belly button in or out? It is mostly out at this point!
Wedding rings on or off? Still on and surprisingly still loose!
Happy or moody most of the time? We just got back from our babymoon, which was a very happy and relaxing time! 
Worst moment this week:  The constant back pain and always having to go to the bathroom!
Best moment this week: Having family in town and going on our babymoon!
Looking forward to: Getting the house back in order after Christmas, finishing the nursery, nesting and preparing for his arrival! 
Baby info: Baby is 3 3/4 lbs and the size of a large jicama. He now has toenails, fingernails and hair (maybe peach fuzz for my bald babies)


1 comment :

  1. With the help of a man called Dr.Ogbodo I was able to get pregnant. I'm 56years of age, it was really difficult for me to pregnant though my husband loves me but it was really hurting me not having my own child but after many years I came across Dr.Ogbodo whose email address is ( Miraclebabiesworld@gmail.com ) or you reach him direct on his cell phone number +2347050270227 he told me he is going to send me a Herbs for me to drink, and will fall pregnant a week after drinking the Herbs I'm 8months pregnant now and also I will like to advice everyone looking for help to get pregnant to contact this very man via his email address at ( Miraclebabiesworld@gmail.com ) or call him on his cell phone number +2347050270227.

    ReplyDelete