Tuesday, June 3, 2014

32 Weeks Bumpdate

This week went by quickly with Monday being a holiday! My bible study group at church surprised with a baby shower on Wednesday! We had fun playing a few games and they gave me lots of good advice too! I received some adorable outfits, lots of books and diapers too! It was a great time! 




How far along? 32 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 1.5 lbs this week for a total of 9.5lbs!
Maternity clothes: As I write this, I am sitting in my bathing suit! Haha, anything goes here in Hawaii and the less clothes, the less hot I am! :)
Stretch marks? I can't see below my belly button anymore, so I asked Kyle and he can't see any! Hope it stays that way!
Sleep? Ehh, not a great week for sleep. Up at 5:30 this morning and up yesterday morning with the worst charlie horse of my life! No fun!

Miss Anything? Regular food (is this a common theme of my pregnancy or what?) 
Movement: Lots and sometimes it is starting to hurt! Her foot gets lodged in my rib and it is so painful!
Food cravings? Pretzels and cheese and anything cold!
Anything making you sick or queasy? Hmm not really!
Gender: Girl! :) Miss Charlotte! :) 
Symptoms: No Braxton Hicks in a while. I guess that means I am doing a good job resting! (or being lazy!)
Labor signs? Not yet!
Belly button in or out? Still in. But really looks like an outie in all of my shirts!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time?  Happy
Worst moment this week: Getting an email from our landlord that she plans to sell our house! :( We think we are in the clear until January (when our lease ends), but if it sells, we will probably have to move in January with less than 6 months left on the island and a 6 month old! No fun!
Best moment this week: Having a relaxing weekend with no plans and working on Charlotte's room! We are almost completely setup!
Looking forward to: Our hospital classes start on Thursday and I have a doctor's appointment as well.
Baby info: She is a still a head of lettuce! :) 

No comments :

Post a Comment