Tuesday, August 26, 2014

New Blog Design

I hope you are enjoying the new look of my blog! I've gone back and forth with what direction I want to go, but for now I plan to keep blogging about Charlotte and our life here in Hawaii! The page is still under construction, so please bear with me as I get updated in my free time (wait, what is free time?). I'm playing around with settings, tabs, etc. so it may not be "picture-perfect" for a while. However, it is way to complicated to hide or unpublish, so you will see it all under construction!I would really like to transition into more a lifestyle blog and I am super excited for that creative outlet, but I also know that family and friends really enjoy catching up with us through the blog. It's absolutely impossible to keep everyone up to date via phone calls because of the 6 hour time change.


So, if you are brave and like to comment, tell me what YOU want to see! I've seen my readership grow rather quickly over the past few months and it has been really exciting for me as I really enjoy writing and sharing!

Thank you to Jelly Design Studio for the new design! You can visit her page at http://www.jellydesignstudio.com/  or check out her Etsy Store at https://www.etsy.com/shop/jellydesignstudio




No comments :

Post a Comment