Wednesday, July 2, 2014

36 Weeks Bumpdate

Short post this week and I'm late in posting as I am now almost 37 weeks and full term!! Wow, I never thought we would get here! Enjoy the bumpdate and have a safe and fun 4th of July! :) 

How far along? 36 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up 2 lbs for a total of 13 lbs
Maternity clothes: I'm wearing whatever is comfortable at this point!
Stretch marks? Nope!
Sleep? Was worse in the beginning of the week (up 8x to pee) but has gotten better. I just can't nap! I tell myself everyday I'm going to take one and I can't! 
Miss Anything? The usual, being able to bend over and pick things up and feeling cool! She is such a heater!
Movement: Moving constantly! Thankfully it doesn't keep me awake or wake me up. She definitely responds to me pushing on her and also singing. I'm practicing my nursery rhymes! :) 
Food cravings? So hungry...always! I usually start my day pretty healthy and then I end up craving Popsicles and sugar later in the day!
Anything making you sick or queasy? Needles, IVs and all things medical related!
Gender: Girl! :) Miss Charlotte! :) 
Symptoms: The usual, back pain, heartburn and just started swelling up too! 
Labor signs? I'm 1 cm dilated!
Belly button in or out? Still in!
Wedding rings on or off? On and still fitting good, suprisingly!
Happy or moody most of the time?  Happy
Worst moment this week: Kyle was gone this past weekend, but we managed just fine! I did some shopping at the outlets and got super tired! I don't know what I was thinking going there on a weekend! I think that triggered my "scare" at my doctors appt on Monday. My blood pressure was elevated, I was up 3 lbs from the following Thursday and very swollen, but my urine and reflexes were fine. Thankfully everything is back to normal and the swelling has gone down! It was just a little nerve-wracking.
Best moment this week: Having Kyle home and not leaving again until after she is born! So comforting! And knowing I'm starting to dilate. I realize I could still go to 42 weeks, but progress, is progress! As Kyle said, I'm 10% of the way there!! 
Looking forward to: Getting our car seats installed by the hospital ( I feel like this makes it so real) and the long 4th of July weekend!
Baby info: She is still a large cantaloupe and is about 20 inches and 5.5 lbs!


No comments :

Post a Comment