Tuesday, July 15, 2014

38 Weeks Bumpdate!

No matter how much you read or how much advice you are given, there is nothing that really prepares you for the "wait for baby". I feel myself going a little insane every time I feel a contraction or a weird feeling. I keep thinking, this HAS to be it! So far, there aren't any indications that Charlotte is on her way! I'm really hoping my water breaks so that I KNOW it is time. After my time in the hospital, I only want to have to go back one time to have Charlotte! Not multiple!

I finally recovered from my stomach virus, then I caught a cold and had allergy symptoms for a few days. So, I am really happy to be on the mend! 

This past weekend, we tried to enjoy the last moments of our time together! Kyle played golf on Saturday and then we went to dinner and a movie on Saturday night!

We went to see Tammy on Saturday night! It may be our last movie night for a while! :)


How far along? 38 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Up 14 lbs! 
Maternity clothes: As little clothing as possible!
Stretch marks? Nope!
Sleep? Haven't had trouble sleeping, but I am up 6-8 times per night to pee. Sometimes I feel like it is every hour!
Miss Anything? Bending over comfortably and wine!
Movement: Lots of movement and sometimes it hurts! Her little feet are constantly kicking over on the right side. We like to push on her feet and she pushes back. She also totally responds to my voice when we talk to her, she normally kicks or makes some type of movement!
Food cravings? Still craving sweets every now and then, but for the most part the cravings and ravenous feeling have kind of subsided for now...
Anything making you sick or queasy? Thinking about labor
Gender: Girl! :) Miss Charlotte! :) 
Symptoms: Contractions and low back pain. Thankfully the heartburn has subsided! I feel for anyone that has it! It kept me up ALL night one night!
Labor signs? Between 1-2 cm and almost fully effaced according to last Monday's appt.
Belly button in or out? Still in, but tight! My belly itches!
Wedding rings on or off? On and still fitting good, suprisingly!
Happy or moody most of the time?  Happy
Worst moment this week:  Sitting and waiting....
Best moment this week: Having a date night with Kyle at our favorite restaurant and going to see a movie! It may be our last date night for a while!! 
Looking forward to: Doctor's appt Tuesday, prenatal massage Thursday, Kyle's parents arrive next Friday and we move August 1st! 
Baby info: She's still a watermelon and weighing in at about 6.5 lbs! ( She was 6 lbs 10 oz. according to the ultrasound last week) I can't wait to see what she actually weighs and to see that sweet face! :) 

No comments :

Post a Comment