Sunday, February 9, 2014

15 Weeks and MOVING DAY!

We are finally getting settled in Hawaii and getting to know our way around! :) On Sunday, we went to the Pro Bowl! Some of our friends were in town, so it was great to see them and get to hang out at the game! It rained pretty much the entire time, but we survived in our ponchos! It was a fun experience and I'm so glad that we got to go!

Kyle went back to work and I planned for the following week coordinating our move and all that goes along with getting into a new house! I also did a little shopping for our girl! Here is her first outfit! I love the smocked outfits and bubbles too!

We spent a few afternoons at the beach with Macey Jane and she really loves it! We haven't had the best weather this week, so I tried to get outside every time the sun was out!

Tonight, we are heading to Hawaii Kai on the southeast side of the island. It's a newer area, but it is actually were the first Roy's originated! So, we are having a date night to celebrate our baby girl and moving into our new house!

I'll keep you updated on our progress throughout the weekend! Our painter is coming tomorrow and I can't wait to see the rooms transform! Our master bedroom is the brightest teal I have ever seen! (I have taken before photos)
How far along? 15 weeks
Total weight gain/loss:  down 8 lbs 
Maternity clothes: Bought 4 more bras this week. 2 sleeping and 2 sports bras! Fun fun! 
Stretch marks? None
Sleep? Ehh... It's ok. We are in a different hotel now and we have 2 double beds, we tried sleeping in the same bed, but it just doesn't work. So, I sleep in one and Kyle and Macey sleep in another. I sleep with a pillow between my legs on my side. That's been the most comfy. I am looking forward to getting my body pillow in our household goods!
Miss Anything? Tuna poke! It looks so good!
Movement: After dinner last night, I definitely felt some movement. I had a grilled cheese and I think she liked it! 
Food cravings? Shaved Iced! There is a place here called Island Snow! It is so refreshing, especially when it is hot out. And, I like Mexican food again! :) Kyle is happy about that!
Anything making you sick or queasy? Food is slowly becoming my friend again! :)
 Gender: It's a GIRL!! :) We only had decided on a boy name, so we are definitely taking suggestions! :) I've already bought a few things! Girl stuff is SO cute!
Symptoms: Didn't think my boobs could get more sore, but they are! Haven't felt a ton of symptoms this week, just the occasional pull or tug, which may be her moving
Labor signs? Nope
Belly button in or out? In, but getting hard all around it!
Wedding rings on or off? On, still loose
Happy or moody most of the time?  Happy! We have a house, we are moving out of this hotel, I get all my stuff back and we are having a girl! :)
Worst moment this week: Kyle took our car for the safety inspection for Hawaii, and my tint was too dark, so we had to pay to have it removed and have lighter tint put on! So frustrating!
 Best moment this week:  Finding out we we are having a girl and coming up with beautiful nursery ideas for her!
Looking forward to: We are having the house painted on Saturday and our household goods get delivered on Tuesday! :)
Baby info: Baby is the size of avocado (4.5 inches long and 3 to 5 oz.) She can now make facial expressions and her heart pumps around 25 quarts of blood every day!

Have a great weekend! 

No comments :

Post a Comment