Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Hux: 2 Months

My handsome boy!
April has been a much better month for us! Hux celebrated his first Easter and went to church for the first time and I got my PICC line out the day before! The ladies in the nursery love him! My mom went home the day before Easter and that was bittersweet! I miss her and wish we lived closer, to all of our family for that matter. 

An outtake! So happy! 

These two! :) 

Hux continues to be a great eater and sweet little baby. He rarely fusses. I just had my first uncontrollable moment with him the other day. It was a first at 2 months old! 

My handsome boy!


Weight: 12lbs. 1.5 oz. 
Diaper Size: Size 2
Clothing Size: Still squeezing into some NB things, but going all the way up to 6 months!
Sleeping Habits: His longest stretch has been about 4 hours. He usually does a long stretch in the morning. We are surviving for now! 
Adventures this Month: He had his first day at school. Just for 3 hours, but he did great. He went to the church nursery for the first time and slept his way through several dinners, too!
Visitors: No visitors this month, but looking forward to more coming soon! 
Milestones: He started smiling and loves to coo. He follows things with his eyes and can hold his head up very well!
Favorite Toy: He loves his playmat and looking up at the lights and animals. He also loves his Rocky and Play and sitting propped up on his Boppy and watching me put on my makeup and do my hair! :) 
Looking forward to: Summer vacation! We have some fun trips planned with our friends! 

No comments :

Post a Comment