Thursday, February 1, 2018

Baby Boy's Nautical Shower


All of the ladies! Thanks Gretchen for snapping this photo and taking photos of the shower!
Photo Credits: Captured by Christopherson
Baby Showers are one of my favorite things. Well, really any chance to plan or attend a party is fun for me! My sweet friends in Monterey threw me a baby shower last weekend and it could not have been more perfect! Since I am doing a nautical theme for the baby's room, they followed the same theme for the shower!




We played a few games, including measuring my belly, Don't Say "Baby" and the Candy Diaper game!
Yummy Cookies and Cake by Baked Sweetly by Lizzy Rae! She's the best! 




 







My favorite flower, Stargazer Lillies

My friend, Morgan, made this adorable diaper motorcycle!

Char made a special appearance and was so excited!
All of the details were so beautiful!



A HUGE thank you to Jessica, Gretchen and Mariam for hosting the shower and to my friends who attended. It meant so much to me! We received some awesome gifts for baby boy and I think we have enough diapers for the first few months!

2 comments :

  1. quite informative goods, Thanks for showing us. Each mom should be aware all these issue. Baby safety is first goal for her check over here for tips and guide on baby care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to thanks for making a blog like that ,Every mother should need to kow all the things you share this was so helful for those are becoming parents .Baby crib is so essential thing after becoming parent and it hars to get this crib with comfort and easy.I hope your blog can make this things so easy b.Becuase most of all dont know to how to get such things .For more you can check this.

    ReplyDelete