Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Baby Boy's Nautical Nursery


I am so excited to share our Baby Boy's nursery! I think Charlotte's room was done before I was even 20 weeks pregnant with her. Baby's room is the smallest in our home, so it definitely took some creative thinking to get everything to fit! It's cozy, but super cute!

We finally put the finishing touches on the room yesterday (after I had to ask Kyle to move some things on the wall around) Whoops! Hanging projects are one of his least favorite things, but I am so happy with how it all turned out and he did a great job. We just need to get some of his newborn photos printed when he does arrive and we will be good to go!


We moved Charlotte's daybed into his room and I'm so glad we did! Its a great extra spot and this IKEA Hemnes daybed has 3 large storage doors underneath that are amazing for keeping toys, blankets, etc. One of us ends up in here between midnight to 3am when we can't sleep because of snoring! 
The shelf above his table is holding his tiny diapers! 
His dresser is on the smaller size, but it really all that the room allowed. Thankfully boys don't have quite as many accessories as girls, so I think we will be ok. I also got this over the door shoe organizer and it has been an awesome addition to store shoes, bowties, hats, swaddles, etc. 





I was able to repurpose Charlotte's chair from her nursery! My mom cleaned it up while she was out visiting and it looks brand new! This custom nautical pillow from Etsy is one of my favorites in his room!

I've linked up all the items I purchased for his room below:

Crib in Rustic White -Target

Dresser in Rustic White - Target

Crib Bedding (Bumper and Crib Skirt) - Pottery Barn Kids

Anchor Crib Sheet - Amazon

Daybed Bedding - PB Teen

Daybed Accent Pillows- Home Goods

Custom Nautical Flag Pillow - Etsy

Anchor Monogram - Etsy

Wooden Shelves with Rope Accents - Michaels (these were BOGO Free, when I purchased)

Rug - Amazon/ Safavieh

Anchor Lamp - Hobby Lobby

Vintage Map Wood Wall Decor- Hobby Lobby

No comments :

Post a Comment