Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Charlotte: 7 Months

Charlotte is 7 months old and I am loving this age! She is so interactive and sweet and we are finally on a good schedule and she is actually predictable of when she might be hungry or sleepy! A schedule has been my goal since day 1! When I told this to my pediatrician at the pre-birth interview, she laughed. I think that is one of the hard parts about being a mom, especially when you are a type-A person like me! I thrive on routine, schedule, being organized and having everything, well, pretty perfect. Having a baby throws everything out of whack.

Like I said, right now things are pretty predictable and we are on a good schedule. But, I realize this is going to change any day now as Charlotte is now on the move! She doesn't make it far but she is scooting and rolling. Long story short, gone are the days of running outside to take the trash out or going into the bathroom while she is roaming free!
Pretty happy for being in a lifejacket!

My water baby in the lazy river!
My family just left after a 12 day visit and we had such a blast. We also discovered that Charlotte loves the water! We spent some time at the Aulani Disney Resort and she became quite the water baby!

I'm 7 months old! 

Starting to pull up on everything! 




Weight:  According to our scale at home, 17 lbs. 8 oz. 
Diaper Size:  graduated to 4s, tear!
Clothing Size: 9 months and some 12. I need to go through her closet, some of the sizes are definitely not accurate to the size listed! She has so many cute clothes that she is growing out of!
Eye Color: Blue and beautiful!
Sleeping Habits: Daddy was gone for 12 days and during that time we got into a really good routine and she started sleeping through the night!!
Adventures this Month:  Riding solo without dad for the longest time since she was born! We survived! :) Then, while my family was here, we did lots of adventuring! We went on a pontoon boat on Kaneohe Bay, a dairy farm in Waianae, the Dole Plantation and the Disney Resort! Charlotte loves going places. We went to Costco today and she is just in awe of everything around her!
Visitors: Gaga (my mom), Aunt Ashley, Uncle Bob and Cousins Robby and Kate! Kyle's parents come at the end of this month! 

Milestones: Rolling, scooting, going from sitting to all fours, planking, rocking back and forth on all fours and talking, talking, talking.
Favorite Toy: She loves anything that lights up and makes noise! She also loves her stuffed animals and giving them kisses!
Looking forward to: her Grampy and Grammy coming to visit! 


No comments :

Post a Comment