Thursday, September 25, 2014

Charlotte: 2 Months

Charlotte, 

Where do I even start? You are mommy's sidekick and I love you so much. You started smiling at us and at first I thought it was gas, but now I know it wasn't and you were just expressing your sweet personality! You light up when your daddy and I talk to you and sometimes you coo back at us. Mommy has a bad habit of calling you "boo-boo" and Daddy isn't a fan, but you love it and your smile shows it! You are so easy and go with the flow, I don't know how I got so lucky! You are sleeping and eating on a great schedule and you never complain or fuss about our on-the-go schedule. Because of that, you hate being still. You start to whimper the minute you feel the car slowing down to stop and you are instantly calm when we start moving. I try my best to choose routes where we don't have to stop and where we can turn right on red! :) When you nurse you sometimes pause to give me the sweetest little grin and it just melts my heart. I'm so lucky to be your mom! 


The many faces of Charlotte...






2 Month Check Up

She loves her daddy!
11lbs. 8 oz.


Such a trooper after 4 shots and 1 oral med

Weight: 11lbs. 8 oz.  (It's a tie for Daddy (11.7) and Grammy (11.9) on the correct weight guess
Diaper Size: Size 1
Clothing Size: Her NB sleepers are getting so tight! She mainly wears 0-3 month and 3 month clothing now!
Eye Color: Blue so far!
Sleeping Habits: Sleeps anywhere from 7-10pm until 1am or 2am depending on when she went down, then again at 5am or 6am. She usually takes one long nap (3-4 hours) at some point during the day. The past 2 nights we have started a bedtime routine and she has put herself to sleep after nursing. My plan is to put her in her crib when we return from Florida!
Adventures this Month: Ran/Strolled her first 8K, First Gator Game, a few beach trips, going to "daycare" while mommy does therapy for her back. Nothing too exciting, but looking forward to Florida next week!
Visitors: Gaga (my mom)
Milestones: Started smiling during the UF vs. Eastern Michigan game, coos and talks to mommy and daddy, recognizes and lights up when she sees mommy and daddy, rolling over, extended time with her head lifted!
Favorite Toy: She has a "toy ipod" that I play when I change her diaper, she spends more time in the swing now and she loves her Rainforest Gym that lights up and plays music!
Looking forward to: Trip to Florida and GG (Kyle's grandma) and Aunts visiting too!

1 comment :

  1. This is so sweet. I can feel your love for her with each word you write!

    ReplyDelete