Wednesday, May 14, 2014

29 Weeks and Mother's Day!

It will be a short Bumpdate this week because we've been busy this week with Kyle's parents in town! But I didn't want to miss posting!
You can really see the growth in the past 6 weeks, much more ROUND! 

On Sunday, we celebrated Mother's Day at church and then Brunch at Duke's in Waikiki! Then it was off to Home Depot to get two more AC units for the house! Thankfully once we got the units installed, the cooler weather and trade winds came back which was really nice! 
Thank you Amanda Cramer for taking this photo of us! :) 

My Mother's Day Gift! 2 more AC units! 

How far along? 29 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: up 4.5 lbs
Maternity clothes: Mostly dresses and workout clothes! We are going to venture to the outlets tomorrow and I'll probably grab a few more things! :)
Stretch marks? Nope!
Sleep? Up a lot throughout the night getting comfy and adjusted. But sleeping at least 8 hours a night. 

Miss Anything? Hmm..the usual 
Movement: She's head down; which explains all of the kicks I feel under my rib cage!
Food cravings? Slowly but surely I am kicking my sugar cravings! It really just makes me feel icky after so I've been trying really hard to divert my cravings elsewhere! I have much more energy that way!
Anything making you sick or queasy? Nope
Gender: Girl! :) Miss Charlotte! :) 
Symptoms:   Had 3 contractions in 1 hour last night and sometimes I feel as though she is trying to push her head out! Yikes!! I go back to the doctor next week and will definitely ask about this!
Labor signs? Not yet!
Belly button in or out? In, but barely holding on!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time?  Happy
Worst moment this week:  Not having enough time in the days/week to do everything with Kyle's parents!
Best moment this week: Seeing Charlotte on the ultrasound (even though she didn't cooperate and we are going back on Friday) and spending time with family!
Looking forward to: 11 days to our Babymoon to Kauai! 
Baby info: She is a small cabbage! According to measurements at the ultrasound she is 3 lbs. 1 oz! 


No comments :

Post a Comment