Thursday, February 11, 2016

5 Minute Valentines


Well, I cannot believe it, but Charlotte is old enough to finally exchange Valentines! These were kind of an after thought as I was out shopping on Monday for a blessing bag event that I did with some girlfriends and realized I didn't have a plan for Valentines. I was at the Dollar Store and decided I could grab some quick items while I shopped for the bag items! Charlotte has 9 other children in her class and 3 teachers, so that made it pretty easy to shop for. I added some Pampered Chef Prep Cups and a Starbucks gift card to make the Teacher Valentines a little more special! 

I was able to get the cellophane bags, raffia, animal crackers, smarties and lollipops all at the Dollar Store! What a deal! Then, this is the part that literally took me "5 minutes". I literally packed up Kyle and Charlotte in the car and sent on them on their way to work and school and had these labels printed, cut and ready to go on the bags before my 9:15 yoga class! Talk about success! 

I use My Avery to make all of my Christmas card labels, but you can also just print directly onto paper to make tags! And, if you don't have a  Fiskers Round 'n Round Squeeze Punch, add it to your Amazon cart right now! I use it all the time for cutting circles and it was the best $16 I've spent for crafting. You can make tags, cupcake toppers, you name it! 

My supplies for the Valentines! So easy!

You may want to trim the excess paper or use a paper cutter to getter a closer cut on the tags. 

So cute!
Ready to hand out to all of her friends!

Charlotte gave her Valentines out today as we have decided to have a fun morning at the Zoo tomorrow! Happy Valentine's Day from our clan to yours! 




1 comment :

  1. Super cute baby Charlotte!! I bet all your little friends loved the goodies!! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete