Thursday, April 28, 2011

Wedding Gifts Galore!!!

After our wedding we spent a few days, well more like weeks, opening all of our wedding gifts! We were so grateful to receive so many wonderful gifts! I thought I would share one of our recent purchases that we got with our Crate & Barrel gift cards!! We have part of the furniture set, but not all; it should be in around the middle of May and I am actually awaiting the arrival and hope Kyle is still her to set it up! :)
The set is the Sloane Bar from Crate & Barrel. It's great because you can keep all three pieces together or seperate them. In our current place, we plan on putting the bar and one bookshelf together and then using the remaining bookshelf in the guest bedroom! It's such a cute set and I can't wait to find things to put on all the shelves!

I'll be heading to Jax this weekend to see the hubby and I am counting the minutes! Macey will be staying with her grandpa & grandma Chance, but hopefully she will make the trip up with me next weekend!

Have a great weekend!
xoxox
Allison

No comments :

Post a Comment