Sunday, February 20, 2011

Care Packages


Kyle's mom, Diane, and I had the pleasure of being able to make Kyle a care packaged when he entered Candidate Officer Phase this past week. We spent a long time making the boxes perfect and then did some baking to fill the boxes.

One of my favorite things to bake right now are Whoopie Pies. My company started making them for events and I had them at our engagement party as well. They are absolutely delicious. I made Pumpkin Whoopie Pies during the holidays and decided to make Chocolate Whoopie Pies for Kyle's "Candio" Box. I changed the recipe a bit and made it with Cream Cheese Icing instead of the Marshmallow Icing.They were delicious and Kyle told me there were still delicious, even 1 week after I made them! He is such a sweet fiance for saying everything I make is good! But, he better not be lying!

Macey getting in the boxes to try to go see her daddy!

Have a great week!

Allison

No comments :

Post a Comment