Sunday, March 22, 2015

Charlotte: 8 Months


Waaahhh!!! My baby is growing up so, so quickly! As much as it makes me sad, I'm also happy because she is just so fun! She smiles, laughs, tries to talk to us and Macey Jane and she lets us know when she is happy and when she is not. She is still snuggly, but for maybe 5-10 seconds, then she pops her little head up and just smiles. She sometimes will fall asleep with me holding her, but she really prefers rolling around her crib and getting comfortable.

She loves to eat and has to have something too if we are eating. Mum Mum crackers have become our new best friend, especially when we go out to dinner. We get a good 5 minutes of peace when she has these. She loves being able to pick things up with her hands and she is getting quite coordinated with putting them in her mouth!

She loves bath time and anything that involves water! We just bought her plastic pool today and we spent almost 2 hours just splashing around. So fun!
Pulling up on everything!

Naptime at the beach!
My sweet angel!



Relaxing in her chair

Looking at her sissy, Macey Jane!


Weight:  I keep forgetting to weigh her! 
Diaper Size:  graduated to 4s, tear!
Clothing Size: Still 9-12 months. She can't wear some things because the leg openings are too tight! Her little chunky thighs!
Eye Color: Blue Blue Blue

Hair: I added this in this month because she is finally getting some hair! It's definitely blonde and it has a little tiny curl to it in the back!!
Teeth: Her bottom tooth is about to pop! It's been right there for a while, but I think it is going to make its presence in the next couple of days.
Sleeping Habits: Rejoicing because we are finally getting sleep! It changes your life to go to sleep at night and not be up multiple times. I still get up once or twice to go to the bathroom and of course I check on her, but she is out! She also has been waking up in the morning and sitting up in her crib. I let her "play" and she just sits there and talks and plays with her multiple binkies. I think she is perplexed how she can have one in her hand and one in her mouth. If she wakes up around 5/5:30, I usually go in and feed her and then she goes back down until about 7:30/8:00. It is much easier to get ready for work with her still sleeping!
Adventures this Month:  We have been to the beach at least once a week. Charlotte loves being outside and loves the water! I had my big event the first week of March and Kyle had weekend duty last weekend, so our weekends have been a little limited.
Visitors: Kyle's parents come next week! 

Milestones: Crawling, pulling up, eating her puffs, avocado and banana pieces on her own
Favorite Toy: Anything that lights up, her ball that rolls and moves and the ottoman (pulling up on it)She loves when I sing to her. I usually put on Pandora during bath time and we have music time (Glee/Pitch Perfect type music) and she just smiles at me and laughs!
Looking forward to: her Grampy and Grammy coming to visit, Daddy's promotion and our trip to the Big Island over Memorial Day Weekend! 

No comments :

Post a Comment